Do you realize that the inside of your home could be polluted? Filthy air ducts are harmful to the quality of the air you breathe inside your home.
Indoor air can be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air. Now consider that most people spend between 60% to 90% of their time indoors!
So it makes perfect sense to clean the source of our indoor air quality problems… your air ducts!
If wanting to breath clean air isn’t enough, here are a few other reasons to get your air duct cleaned professionally:
- Does anyone in your house have allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems?
- Does anyone in you family suffer from headaches, nasal congestion, or sinus problems?
- Is there a smoker in the house?
- Do you have pets that live in the house?
- Is there a musty or stale odor when the air conditioner or heater runs?
- Does it seem that there is not enough airflow coming from your vents?
Since you cleaned out my ductwork, my daughter and husband have no longer had a runny nose, and their congestion has cleared up.